Tuesday, July 05, 2005

You know, I wrote a post a few months ago names "I hate Sundays".

Today, I'd like to proclaim that I hate holiday Mondays as well. Sure, I enjoy the time off of work, but I loathe the afternoon-evening before I go back to work. I had a great time of family and friends, father-in-law and fishing, ministry and parties...only to find myself resting to go back to work.

I don't know, I look at normal people and see that they don't mind going back to work on Monday...but I have a hard time. It's like family, friends, fishing, and ministry are what life is all about and working is something that wasn't in the original design. Like loving your wife and children instead of making the next deal was more important...like somehow as humans we have missed the point...

Jesus, help us keep our priorities straight. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger friend said...

yes Lord - help us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home